Welcome to our Web site. The information provided on this site is for general information and business purposes only. Please read and review these Terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using this Web site. By accessing or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Your access to and use of the various information, documents and services offered by Zoucal (the "Materials") are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the "Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the site. Zoucal reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to same will indicate your acceptance those changes.
- Use of the Web site: The information provided on this web site is for general information and business purpose. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Zoucal's customers, employees, business partners, job seekers, media and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the society at large. Your access and use of the information contained in the web site is subject to Terms and Conditions listed here. By accessing and using this web site you agree, without limitation or qualification, this Terms and Conditions.
- The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2011 Kavan Life and Computing Private Limited.
- The content of this web site or any of our other sites should not be copied in any circumstances without our knowledge. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text, images or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any form, without the written consent of Kavan Life and Computing Private Limited.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Except as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any intellectual property right.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and business purpose only. It is subject to change any time without notice.
- Zoucal continues to invest reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site but makes no claims or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, timeliness, performance, currency, completeness or suitability of information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- User Privacy: Zoucal respects the privacy of its web site users. In no circumstances your privacy shall be compromised with our business and communication practices. Your identity including name, gender, nationality, etc. will not be shared with anyone except for general administration purpose of the web site.
- External websites and Links. This Web site contains links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties or external organizations over which Zoucal has no control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Similarly, this web site may be accessed from third party links over which Zoucal has no control. Zoucal does not make any warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, currency, completeness or suitability of any information contained in those third-party and external sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Zoucal or any of our subsidiaries.
- Medical Information. This web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for information purpose only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients are requested to always consult a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Trademarks: All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Kavan Life and Computing Private Limited, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of the copyright law, trademark, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Zoucal, Kavan Life and Computing Private Limited, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your improper use of any Materials, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you including, without limitation, copyright and trademark infringement, obscene or indecent postings, and on-line defamation. You will be required to completely and fully indemnify Zoucal, Kavan Life and Computing Private Limited for its losses.
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions agree is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be taken seriously and acted upon without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India in the Hon. Courts of Allahabad.
- This website contains information pertaining to various health conditions and available treatments. This information should not be used as medical advice, for prescription or diagnosis or for recommendation. Please consult with your physician or other qualified medical or health care professional regarding any disease treatment. Zoucal assumes no responsibility for any treatment undertaken based upon the Materials provided on this website.
- Every user who visits this website does so at his or her own risk. Neither zoucal nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, the materials in this website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Neither Zoucal, nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website or whose materials or information appear in this website, will be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, line failure, technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or the inability to use the Materials, even if there is negligence on Zoucal's part or an authorized Zoucal representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
our Products and
Kavan Life and Computing is a company that invests in ventures that build solutions for your life.
The Kavan Life Team has expertise in Financial, Life, Health, Food, Retail and Technology Industries.
They are backed by Private Group of Investors and are investing heavily in Pharma Research in India.